At Atlantic Foot & Ankle Specialists, we want you to know you are in our thoughts every day. We are still open to see emergencies and patients whose treatments are considered essential to their daily life.
We have new ways to be reached and yes, it was long overdue. Our new phone system will get a hold of us 24/7 and will also receive a text.
To comply with current guidelines, the following precautions have been implemented:
- Skip the waiting room and go directly into the exam room
- Allowing more time between appointments to maintain social distancing
- Tele-meeting to reduce face-to-face contact
We kindly ask that all of our high-risk patients stay home.
- House calls can be done.
- We will reschedule your appointment at a later date.
To limit the spread of COVID-19 and respect social distancing, Atlantic Foot & Ankle Specialists can provide Tele-Health and E-Visits.
- Medicare and other Health Insurance Companies have expanded covered benefits to include the use of Tele-Health or E-Visit services.
- Tele-Health visits include the use of phone calls, video calls, e-mail that support long-distance or at-home clinical healthcare.
- You get healthcare from the safety and comfort of your own home using your cell phone, tablet, or personal computer.
- While we know that some conditions may still require an in-office visit/exam, we want to make sure patients have access to proper treatment during this emergent pandemic.
These virtual appointments do get billed through insurance and most insurance policies will cover these charges. Due to insurance billing restrictions, we can only offer these appointments to patients we have seen within the past 3 years.
If you have questions or are interested in Tele-Health services, please call our office at 912.988.3323.
Atlantic Foot & Ankle Specialists